- A natural eye look for the day doesn’t mean you’re limited to only neutral shades. Try applying an accent eyeshadow shade that you can deepen for the evening.
- Apply a slightly thicker line of eyeliner along top lashes using the same color used during the day. For a more dramatic look use a slightly darker shade over the existing line of eyeliner. Line the lower lashes with eyeliner as well and softly smudge.
- Apply another coat of mascara for more dramatic evening lashes.
- Change your lip liner, lipstick and lip gloss to bolder shades with shimmer and high shine.
- Illuminate a tired look with a touch-up from the Facial Highlighting Pen under the eyes and along the smile lines.
- Freshen up your face and help control shine with a little pressed powder. Try dusting your face, neck and decollete with bronze highlighting powder.
- Give the checks a touch more color by using slightly more blush.
Now you’re ready to go out and have a great time! If you’d like more tips on beauty, click here.